and put me on the express train to insanely-busyville. I'll try and update
as the day goes along, but it's going to likely be in bites and chunks
because I don't have enough time for that.
Summary of this week:
- The network blew up Tuesday
- Another site's network blew up Saturday
- I've been working for the last 9 days straight, at about roughly 10 hrs
- I haven't checked my voicemail since Tuesday, and I'm scared to check
it now because it'll have 100 messages on it due to the network done blowed
- The facilities people had us move our cubes on Monday, meaning we were
packing like frenzied mad men on Friday.
- The movers didn't have us on the moving schedule for Monday, meaning we
had no cubes and no phones. This is not good for the people who support
your network; we're a bit critical.
- When going out to dinner with your mother and sister, do not order a
'large' pitcher of wine over a 'small', unless you want lots of sniffling
Miss you all!
P.S.: Thanks to cider for reminding me how much I've neglected you all.
Hopefully the pangs have subsided. :)
P.P.S.: Tyche -- when's dinner? :)