- walked on treadmill (good)
- had urge to go to grocery store to buy disposable cups with lids (kinda weird)
- figured while I was going out I should drop off J's wheat thins that have been sitting in my trunk for forever (how nice of me)
- ended up going with J to the grocery store so we could buy him a flame-making utensil that wouldn't kill us while we attempted to light his pilot light (not dying in gas explosion, good)
- taught J how to light his furnace pilot light, for which he was very thankful (very good, considering I've never lit a furnace pilot light before)
- got stalked by a cider on ICQ (excellent -- three hallmark moments!)
- ate chicken fried carrots -- which look remarkably like baby carrots with dip (not bad -- it could have been chicken fried friend instead!)
- got chatted up by the adorable spooble as well (wonderful as usual!)
- was stunned and amazed that the Replacement TiVo seems to actually WORK! (fuuuuuuuuuuck I said that too early -- the RT's sound is totally hosed, guess we'll be sending that back in again)
All in all, a very fine evening. And now, I should attempt to be productive before crashing to sleep.
Ob Side Note: da hell? Is that Ben Affleck on Crossing Jordan?
update: No, that was just Kyle Secor, who is fine in his own right, though fooey, he's not a regular.