The game goes like this: if you're tagged and you choose to play, you post seven random facts about yourself on your blog, then tag seven other people to do the same by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- It is easier to list the states that I have NOT visited, rather than the ones that I have visited. My grandmother visited every one of the 49 states (according to my gramma, there is nothing in N. Dakota, so it's not really a state) by the time she passed away (shortly after her Alaskan cruise), and I'm probably about 9 states shy of the same statistic, thanks to my parents preference for taking summer vacations as road trips with the pop-up camper.
- I dropped out of church choir because I just can't deal with the director, but tell everyone that my travel schedule is too hectic when they ask when I'm going to be back in the choir.
- I don't know how people functioned before Tivos - I would have a hard time living without mine.
- I wish someone could do for dog poop what they do for Tivo. I really, really, really, really hate pickin' up in the back yard, to the point where it can get embarrassing.
- I also have an irrational aversion to filling my car up with gas, which has recently caused me to be stranded on the interstate, oops. This has not lessened my aversion to filling my car up with gas, however.
- I have an insane short term memory, thanks to hating practicing for choir about as much as I despise picking up dog poop. This meant I had to memorize about 10-12 songs in 3 months or so - with only 4 hours a week to do so - and really, less than that, since we'd be spot checked, and really have to learn a song every 3 weeks or so. This was GREAT for getting through school with as little work as possible, but one of the fallouts is that I took 5 years of French in highschool, and couldn't put a sentence together to save my life.
- I am a great speller, but was booted out of every spelling bee in the first or second round, because I am not an aural thinker/learner, really. If someone asks me how to spell a word, the first thing I do is grab a pen or the keyboard and write it out - I just can't picture the letters in my head.
Ye who are now tagged: