1. Pretty Vegas by the INXS under new management
2. Fallin' to pieces by Rob Thomas
3. Beverly Hills by Weezer
Of course, as soon as I say "Oh there's only two bad things wrong with PLO", it proceeds to kick me in the boobs (tm April) - every time I was ahead even by more to 5:4, the damn runner runner came. Oh well.
Instead, I will leave you with some amusing chinese proverbs sent to me by a friend of mine:
- Man who run in front of car get tired.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.
- Panties not best thing on earth! But next to best thing on earth.
Ugh, I am so tired from staying up to watch the whitesox win. I did give up and listen to the last three outs on the radio from the comfort of my bed, though.
Is it the weather? All my friends (give or take 1) seem to have the damn cranky pants wedged up real tight - including me.