Things I did last night that I blame Gracie for:
- Along with Otis, being convinced to skip class and play on that CRAPPY TITAN SITE for a tournament
- Getting beaten by a "journalist" in chess (and I was ONE MOVE away from checkmate, dammit)
- Managing to pull down the Euchre Master's play enough to get whooped 3 times in a row, by a PLO8 player and a "webmaster" and then again by G-ROB. Oh, the HUMANITY!
- Hitting on Otis' chip stack while railbirding the tourney
- Heck, I blame her for my tipsy railbirding in general
- Professing my TOTALLY PLATONIC love for DoubleAs, Otis, BG, GRob, and probably a couple more folks I don't remember ...
- Retracting the above statement after getting SCHOOLED by Otis and Grob. I can't believe I'm admitting I got schooled by G-Rob (and on top of that, more than once). I may forgive them if they go to Vegas, though.
- Lemuring off $25 to Iggy with middle pair in the NLHE blogger game (does $10 of that count as paying off my bet?)
However, I don't blame her for putting my money on Otis to make the top 5 in the WPBT event, because I would absolutely do that sober. Too bad he didn't win, or I'd be heading to the boathouse this weekend. :D
Thank goodness I'm one of the people who are genetically blessed with not getting hangovers, or I'd be a mess today.