And yes, it is all my fault (and not any of these other folks, no way) that helixx didn't make it to the gym at 5 am this morning. I take the blame! I mean, really, is 5 am even a real hour unless you're coming at it from the 4 am side? I don't think so. We shouldn't justify its existence with getting up and going to the gym. So there.
Also, yesterday I stopped by the library and paid my fines because I can't remember when the books are due if I go on vacation and picked up the following to read after Diary of an Emotional Idiot by Maggie Estep, recommended to me by bizetsy. NO LAUGHING, April, ChrisHal or Gracie!!
- (suggested by Otis) Made in America : an informal history of the English language in the United States / Bill Bryson.
- (suggested by G-Rob) One hundred years of solitude / Gabriel Garcia Marquez ; translated from the Spanish by Gregory Rabassa.
- (suggested by G-Rob) I am Charlotte Simmons / Tom Wolfe.
- Pretty birds : a novel / Scott Simon.
- One shot : a Jack Reacher novel / Lee Child.
Also, superexcited about the project April and Gracie and I are trying to get going, because April ROCKS and has managed to secure an interview from someone special (who is not PHIL GORDON, alas). Now if we can just figure out the technical details...