But here's the teaser:
- I think women's tourneys are good
- I won't play in women's tourneys, because my game sucks against women
- I also think that women are better poker players than men, but lack an aggression factor that's needed in poker
- I think the male aggression factor does intimidate a lot (not all, obviously) of women
- Are there great women poker players? Yes.
- Can a woman be the greatest poker player of all time? Most definitely!
- But, I think that proportionally, there will be fewer top women players out of the general women population than there are top men players out of the general men population
- This is because men and women ARE DIFFERENT, mentally as well as physically, in GENERAL
Monday's going to be a start a lot of things days for a lot of things. :)
Thursday poll here if you haven't filled it out yet :)