Last weekend was a mix of good and bad:
- the bad: I missed playing poker on Friday night, so did not get to meet Baz and his brother
- the good: I missed playing poker because I was hanging out and being social for Keith's birthday, and had cake
- the good: I had a +2300 Saturday, getting me back on the winning mentality
- the bad: I had a -400 Sunday
- the bad: I also had a -one cell phone Sunday
- the good: I found out Verizon now has treo 650s, so now I have a treo 650, which makes me a happy maigrey
Also of note: Greg Raymer, last year's WSoP champ is currently 5th out of 27 in chips; Mike Matosow, his nemesis from last year, is the chip leader. Phil Ivey is also still in it; I can't wait for the ESPN telecast!
April is also a total wench for being in Vegas while I am not. She just text messaged me saying that she was sitting right next to Gus Hansen's (*very hot*) nephew. Beyotch. I am so green.