I also have a slew of stories to tell, as well including:
- Proof that live poker is RIGGED (or, even bad players can have horseshoes stuck up their horseshoes)
- Folding the hilton sisters to a stupid maniac on a ten high board (although in my defense I didn't know he was stupid at the time)
- Having all the people on the "executive board" find out that I play poker and them being inordinately impressed by it
- Finding out that I play much better on 3 hours of sleep and with diminshed math skills
- Being told that I am someone's hero, and she really meant it
- Causing some guy to go outside and talk to himself after he lost a hand to me
- Finding out that my large chip stack was all because I was "getting good hands", because, you know - the cards always PLAY THEMSELVES.
- More proof that live poker is RIGGED (or, yes, Virginia, bad players exist in live poker too and call down their gutshot backdoor flush draws)
I think this is going to be a multi-part series, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get the first installment out, as I have actual WORK to do, and (hopefully) the HOE game to play in tonight, so I'll just have to leave you with the above as a teaser for now.