- vanilla-almond tea on a cold day
- working from home
- long underwear! (especially when home is cold)
- doggie therapy (you can not help but laugh and feel good when your dog is acting like a maniac by doing laps around your very small backyard, and then hopping up on the deck and trying to hoover up as much snow as doggily-possible)
- Overwhelming response to a drastic haircut
- Bean stew with cornmeal dumplings for lunch
- Lunch with Kat on Sunday, which turned into most of the early afternoon, since we haven't seen each other in forever
- Warm sheets
- Driving downtown with Alice Peacock in the CD player. (I desperately wish I could be singing along with John Mayer on Bliss)
- New Corie Icons!!
- Letters from The Society for Applying Common Sense to Stupid Sayings
The not as good things:
- Realizing I don't know how to talk to this pretty interesting guy in my small group. I spent the evening overhearing his comments on relationships to a friend of mine and being insanely curious, but was already in a conversation about border collies and dogs, and couldn't go butt in, even if it wouldn't have been rude.
- The Illini Men lost in basketball twice this week. Snif.
. . .
I like it when the good outweighs the not-as-good 11 to 2.