Random boring stuff
- I feel a bit blocked lately on writing all the jumbled kernel-thoughts running helter skelter through my air-popper of a brain lately. Maybe I'll try writing some later, on paper, even.
- Witchblade tonight, and, I think, Chinese.
- Called my dad, and he liked his one page book, and is trying to find a good way to frame it.
- Neal Stephenson uses way too many adjectives and flowery type description in his book, while trying to show off his geek prowess.
- If you want a worst case scenario postcard, email me your address, and I'll send one to you in the next week or so.