And now, the list of journal entries I pondered writing, but didn't have the time:
- how I have discovered I have an addictive personality, but not to your usual vices
- the fun that is getting to class at this ungodly hour of the crack of 8 am
- I am in love! Her name is Caitlyn, and she's 7 months old. Also, in the last week, I seem to have been doing a lot of really looking at myself and loving myself -- for both my flaws and my strengths
- I am intrigued by a guy who went into a monastery. He's out now, of course.
- The ebb and flow of everything in my life: friends, hobbies, motivation
- my big pet peeve: automatic toilet flushers. hate them so very very much
- getting to see B, if we can ever get the planets to align
- the oddity of the people I work with
- "Switch hands!"