The list of last night's fun:
- cooking "class" at williams-sonoma on grilling -- I have some great recipes, and need to grill soon
- drinks at the bowling alley with gopherbomb, his friend Christy, and the amusing bartender Cheryl
- Bowling while rating the other rather interesting patrons (cough cough).
- or in my case, not bowling really, but hurling the ball down the lane hoping for it to hit a few pins
- driving to Bar Louie in Naperville
- an amusement of fun on its own, truly
- I was on the phone with my mother, who was giving me directions
- I was getting turned around endlessly
- Probably making Pat, who was behind me, think I was insane
- Well, more insane than normal, anyway.
- Drinks at Bar Louie with the spunky waitress
- Getting an eeeeerily accurate palm reading from Christy
- I mean, when she said 'you're great at giving advice but not taking your own advice' my eyes bugged out
- Watching Pat also get an eeeerily accurate palm reading as well
- freaky, man
- Closing Bar Louie, and making the very tiring drive home with Poe playing as loud as possible.
but ooooh man I am so freaking tired. I have got to move these escapades to this thing we term the "weekend" where I don't have to be at work the next morning.