More fun from yesterday:
- bene called from California (where she's been transplanted to)! She's going to be in town Memorial Day weekend, and we're finally going to hook up to catch up after the last several aborted attempts. Woo!
- With bizetsy coming into town, and my going out of town to DC, May is going to be a very "town" month!
- Mmm, retail therapy. Raven and I checked out the new Cold Stone Creamery, since she wouldn't let me Friday night, and then we stopped in the Yankee Candle co.
- My bankbook says this was a bad idea.
- But I have the cutest bee-hive tealight holder on a little bee plate!
- And key-lime scented tea-lights!
And now, laundry. And dinner. And finishing this Damn Book, so I can start on White Oleander.