Things that make me happy today:
- unexpected baby pictures of Eva Grace, who looks like an angel when she sleeps
- skim raspberry mochas
- picking up my pottery, and 2 out of the four pieces came out awesome, and a third is just slightly below awesome
- this means I have part of a present for mother's day
- seeing a beautiful heron stretch its wings on a sandbar in the lake on my drive home
- coming home to a package waiting outside from the incomparable bizetsy, making me squeal in delight
- Thank you, Biz! New York, here we come!
I am so feeling the warm and fuzzies of the world right now.
But now, I'm going to take the rest of the day as a "me" day -- where I'm relaxing and making myself happy, which includes sitting on the couch and catching up on TV, and also getting on the treadmill, and whatever else strikes my fancy.