- my neck hurts.
- I'm going home soon to get some work from home done, while I put a compress on my neck
- It's sort of that achy-slept-on-it-ache, but it's been like that for a week an a half
- I have so much to do now at work and need to get my thoughts all in order and a list made.
- Plus my house needs organization
- I think I'm going to spend Saturday at work getting everything organized, and filed, and all that stuff.
- Maybe I need to take a day off work to do the same thing here.
- Of course, that's kind of why I'm going home.
- Sushi for lunch is all sorts of yummy.
I am a woman of substance!
I'm still doing my project 365 - I just haven't been cross-posting them to here. Instead, I went ahead and created a syndicated feed, so those of you…
After gamboooling the night away, we took a walk down The Pier at Caesars, enjoyed some beautiful weather outside looking at the boardwalk and then…
Best. Fortune. Cookie. Ever. (at the Borgata food court)